About Me

My photo
Sacatapequez, Guatemala
Welcome! I'm currently a medical student at Universidad de Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala, Guatemala. In my blog, you'll hear about all my random adventures and challenges of studying medicine in a second language.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

San Pedro, Belice - Luna de Miel Pt. 1

Pictures from our trip back to San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize.
Fotos del viaje a San Pedro, Cayo Ambergris, Belice.


Getting ready for the ferry trip from the capital.
Alistándonos para el viaje en lancha de la capital.








Our first hotel, Caye Casa.
El primer hotel, Caye Casa.







And the first cup of coffee on the beach. :)
Y la primera taza de café en la playa. :)


Views from the room.
Vistas de la habitación.


 


Pizza!




Sunrise.
Amanecer.








Bicycling!
¡Bicicleatando!
 




Don't touch my seafood soup!
¡No toques mi caldo de mariscos!

No comments:

Post a Comment